Baohui.



Hey earthlings.
I'm the Queen here. So, respects my
kingdom or I will force you to eat
this poisoned apple :P Do follow me!

+FOLLOW D'BOARD

Hover the Image
Baohui here.
I wrap myself up in my own fantasies cause reality is just too cruel.


Tagboard


Credits

Template by XaRa
Images: We‚ô•It



‚óÑ older posts newer posts ‚ñ∫
Thursday, June 21, 2012, 8:33 PM
Forever Young.

Got this sudden thinking for a very long time after listening to the song 'Forever Young by One Direction'.But no worries,I'm not gonna spazz about 1D (here) but just blogging about the topic.Btw,you should really listen to the song!



Let's dance in style,Let's dance for a while,Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies,Hoping for the best but expecting the worst,Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever,We don't have the power but we never say never,Sitting in a sandpit,Life is a short trip,The music's for the sad man.
Forever young,I wanna be,Forever young,Do you really want to live forever,Forever,Forever young.
Some are like water, some are like the heat,Some are a melody and some are the beat,But sooner or later they all will be gone,Why don't they stay young?
It's hard to get old without a cause,I don't want to perish like a fading horse,Youth is like diamonds in the sun,And diamonds are forever.
Forever young,I wanna be,Forever young,Do you really want to live forever,Forever,Or never?Forever young, I wanna be,Forever young (forever),Do you really want to live forever,Forever,Or never?
So many adventures couldn't happen today,So many songs we forgot to play,So many dreams swinging out of the blue,We'll let 'em come true.
Forever young,I wanna be,Forever young,Do you really want to live forever,Forever,Or never?

Yup so I was thinking about the lyrics and i think this song relates to most of us right?I really want to be forever young.Like not toddler/little kid young young but like a teen kind of young.I don't want to grow up and face the world.Face everything alone.Work,stress,money.As a teens,we really don't need to care that much,we just need to care about some stuff like family,friends,studies,etc.But as an adult,you need to fend for yourself.I mean,come on,you don't expect your parents to still provide for your every need right?They're getting older too.In the adult working world,where it is a dog-eat-dog you don't know what you might face out there.Your boss might favour you or detest you,you may have nice colleagues who encourage each other or colleagues who just want to beat you and climb higher up the corporate ladder.You might face retrenchment(in your later days) and then if you're the sole breadwinner,what's gonna happen to your family?See,when you're an adult,every burden is upon your shoulders.Money,welfare,everything.You cannot just wake up and be like"Sian,i don't want to work today so i'm gonna pon work."You even have a limited amount of paid leaves to take every year.
I don't want to grow up.Becoming an adult means putting a brave front in front of everyone.Becoming an adult means working and working till you finally retire.Becoming an adult means you have to stay strong,no matter what you face.If you have kids,you have to be a good role model to your kids.You have to decide whether to beat them when they're really in the wrong(and internally hurt inside) and face the fact that they might hate you,or just talk it over and let it be and face the face that they might just turn out to be those gangsters/hooligans?
Compared to teens,adults have it way worser.That's why I want to be forever young.When you're a teen,you're young,you're fearless,you don't have to care about money and stuff,you just live life the way you want to,you don't need to care about the harsh reality of the working world yet.
There's a sentence in the lyrics that says "I don't want to perish like a fading horse." and it's true too.Who really wants to die at a hospital bed weak,weary and vulnerable,with tubes sticking in every part of your body?Dying young,healthy and robust is better (sometimes) than perishing in such a weak body and poor condition.
There's another sentence in the lyrics that says"Do you really want to live forever,forever,or never?" and it struck me too.There's a lot of tumblr pics that says "I'm tired of living." and stuff and gives ppl the suicide feeling.Some people would just want to faster end their lives and die,they say,better than living in this world.Still,staying young forever has it's own problems too.You'll get sick and tired of this world soon right?Or maybe not.But if you had a chance,would you rather be forever young or just die?
I think i really thought too deep into the lyrics but i can't help it,my brain works funny.Hope I didn't bore anyone out!